Senior Executive - Search & Selection at SUCCESSWRKS
Views:1772 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Head - Ad Hoc & Campaign Team (10-20 yrs)
- Lead and manage the Ad-Hoc and Campaign Product Teams consisting of around 30 analysts and project managers.
Key Responsibility Areas :
- Be the market research product and methology expert for your team.
- Maintain a strong collaboration with scripting, sampling, data science and other teams in India and global locations.
- Support your team in day-to-day activities including allocation of personnel, budgets and other areas as required.
- Design and drive efficiency projects, in addition to serving as a strong advocate of the new/enhanced process or solution - Preferably through technology driven solutions.
- Own operational KPIs for your team like average effort hours per project, average cost per project, and so on.
- Assist team members on data analysis concepts/guidelines and project set ups
- Lead issue oriented project meetings; mediate and resolve conflicts; and drive team to success
- You will own your team's development and motivation
- You will be responsible for recruitment for your team and support other teams.
Core/personal Competencies :
- Ability to work independently and solution-oriented attitude
- Proven ability of leading mid-sized teams.
- Must be able to interact effectively with a variety of stakeholders and business leaders in a global environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of market research products and methodologies including but not limited to data procurement, sampling, questionnaire design and report preparation and presentation.
- Hands on experience in analyzing and interpreting operational/business data
- Ability to carry out instruction furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office especially Excel and Power Point
- Ideally should have exposure and knowledge of technology and it's usage in market research environment.
- Detail-oriented with good analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Experience and Education :
- 10 years + experience in Market Research organization with at least 5 years of team leadership experience.
- Bachelors or masters degree. A post-graduate degree in statistics or marketing will be an advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.