Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:2765 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Accounts & Taxation - FMCG (12-20 yrs)
OBJECTIVE FOR THE ROLE :
Control & Management of the Accounts & Taxation Department
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Operational, transactional and financial accounting including and up to finalization of balance sheet and P&L on a quarterly and annual basis
- Establish systems to record the financial transactions of the company at all locations.
- Ensure monthly reconciliation of accounts of all locations prior to consolidating the same for the company's monthly trial balance and P & L account.
- Provide corrective, preventive and disposition actions for the audit reports raised by Internal Audit and Statutory functions.
- Monitor the Accounting activities on Daily / Weekly / Monthly basis and ensure proper maintenance of all Books of Accounts.
- Preparation of Profit & Loss Account, Balance Sheet, Ratio Analysis Interaction with auditors and finalization of accounts.
- Liasioning with various units for collecting/passing information and guiding them in booking of revenue/assets in their books.
- Ensuring adequate controls and processes of accounts function to meet board requirements.
- Finalization of Annual Accounts.
- Asset management.
- Monitoring Indirect Tax and Direct Tax Compliances.
- Ensuring filling for various Tax Returns including Income Tax Returns.
- Advising the management on taxation matters impacting the business operations of the group.
- Tax planning & execution of planning between inter-companies.
- Independently handling Income tax proceedings including Regular Assessments and appeal before Commissioner (Appeals) of all the Group Companies.
- Giving Advice for the Tax Planning for the Organization including availing benefits by setting up unit in SEZ and other Tax incentives for all Group Companies.
- Looking after all Income Tax matters such as Advance Tax, FBT, TDS, Tax Audit,
- Income Tax Return, Wealth Tax Return, Assessment Proceedings, Appeals and
- Hearings before CIT (Appeal) and ITAT, including preparation of paper book for appeals of all the Group Companies.
- Preparation of details for Transfer Pricing Audit Report (Form 3CEB) as required under Income tax act of all Group Companies.
- Working for Deferred Tax for Quarterly Financial Statements for entire Group.
- Practical Knowledge of Goods & Service Tax Act (GST) .
- Knowledge of DTA and its implications.
1. As a successful candidate you are a Chartered Accountant or MBA with 12+ years of post-qualification experience.
2. Managed mid-sized/ small sized organizations complete Accounts and Taxation departments.
3. Strong people management skills including conflict resolution, ability to take a stand and clear and precise communication.
4. Highly customer oriented and results-driven.
5. Accuracy and Promptness.
6. Experience in handling a team.
7. Working experience in ERP is mandatory. Microsoft AX exposure is a preference.
- CA (Chartered Accountancy) or MBA Finance is must. CS/ICWA is an added plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.