Vice President at Cucumber Consultants
Views:485 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Head - Accounts & Secretariat - Manufacturing Firm - CS & CA (15-18 yrs)
Company Secretary and Chartered Accountant. : head Accounts and secretariat
- Our client has multiple operational divisions including manufacturing, IT, Real estate, Trading etc. with a turnover of over 2000 crores + is looking for someone to head their Secretarial and Accounts and finance division. Work place : Ernakulam / Cochin
Must : CA and CS with minimum 15 years of post qualification experience in a Rs.1000 crore company. Reporting to Director Finance
Language : English, Hindi, ( Malayalam or Tamil)
- Must have handled fund raising especially for export fund requirements at low cost
- Must have worked with Big 4 auditors
- Candidate must contact S Krishnan at 8309618146
1. Strategic Planning :
- CFO would be responsible for developing strategic plans for future growth . Role will be responsible for formulation & implementation of corporate financial strategies.
- CFO would work as Business partner with MD. and monitor these strategic plans which will have to be converted into Annual Operating Plans aligned with company's long term strategies. These will have to be institutionalized by defining the review mechanism.
- Provide critical financial and operational information to the MD and make actionable recommendations on both strategy and operations.
- Oversee the development of annual operating plan and costs management in alignment with company's mission.
1. Treasury :
- The incumbent is expected to have complete insight of Treasury function.
- He / she would be responsible for the entire cash flow management
- The CFO would be expected to advise on the Risk on the various exposures the company has. Therefore the incumbent from the background of Risk Management would be very useful.
- Strong existing relationships with Banking Community will be highly desirable. .
1. Financial Planning & Analysis :
- CFO would be required to create a robust financial plan He would be required to play an active role in various Analysis and reporting of the same to MD and top management.
- CFO will play an active role in the budgeting and planning function. Formulate and evaluate all financial planning activities / processes including operating and strategic plans forecasts .
- Oversee preparation and maintain regular financial planning reports for management
- Complete analysis of financial results; Develop recommendations
- Develop and execute analysis of various business initiatives
- Analysis and assessment of capital required over the plan period and arranging finance
- Legal / Compliance & Governance
1. Accounts & MIS :
- The incumbent is expected to ensure the financial integrity through development and enhancement of appropriate accounting/ budgeting and financial control systems
- He would be required to monitor P&L on a daily / periodic basis & also keep track of Sales no.s
- Consolidation of Accounts & preparation of monthly MIS is also a key ingredients of the role.
- Advising & working closely with costing team
1. Taxation :
- Responsible for complete tax planning, tax compliance and monitoring other taxation issues.
- To put in group wide procedure to ensure compliance with requirements of Direct /Indirect Taxation Laws, Transfer Pricing etc.
- Structuring tax optimized contracts and agreements.
- Structure the Group's transaction s in most tax efficient manner with regard to compliance.
- Ensuring compliance of various TDS payments and TDS returns.
1. Governance (including legal) :
- The incumbent will be required to develop and create a broader governance framework.
- He / she would required to oversee the Compliance and Regulatory issues. As the key business partner of MD, he is expected to develop and manage the key stakeholders relationships. This would include the Board, large key customers, Suppliers, Regulatory bodies etc.
- Develop & review robust systems & processes in the organization.
Ideal Candidate :
- Chartered Accountant, with around 15-18 years of experience, of which at least 5 years as CFO in a business house.
- Stable in work
- Experience in a manufacturing or engineering sector is desirable.
- Should have thorough knowledge of sound financial planning and corporate governance and compliance
- Strong desire to understand the sector and company ethos
- Have good exposure to management of cost and efficiency
- Strong analytical and financial skills.
- Must have good existing relationships with leading Banks / Bankers
- Should have Strong leadership skills & focus on driving for transparency and results.
- Looking for Candidates age below 55 years.
- Should have an experience of working with Promoters driven companies and Board of Directors.
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong commercial acumen.
Reporting Structure : The position will report to the Finance Director
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.