Head - Accounts Payable - Metal Manufacturing Firm (6-15 yrs)
Industry - Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Category - Finance
Job Type - Permanent
Description - AP Head role with the leading Metal Manufacturing and Production Organisation
Client Details :
Leading integrated iron ore- steel manufacturing organization. Their manufacturing facilities comprise iron making, steel making, and downstream facilities spread across India.
- AP Head is required to manage the accounts payable function that may or may not include performing the duties of an AP Head Mumbai City
- AP Head ensures the team's work is accurate and invoices are approved for payment using the correct process
- Ensuring the team is allocating purchase order numbers (if applicable) and resolving any issues
- Managing the resolution of issues escalated from team members
- Managing the employee expense claims process
- Planning and execution of the vendor payment runs
- Ensuring credit notes are processed accurately
- Managing the accuracy of the vendor database
- Reconciliation of supplier statements, credit cards, etc.
- Generating journals for month-end reporting
- Ongoing improvements to the accounts payable process
- Experience performing full function accounts payable duties
- Experience in calculating, posting, and managing financial records accurately in the manufacturing and production industry
- Understanding of basic accounting and accounts payable principles, including general ledger coding of the manufacturing and production industry
- Staff management experience
- Ability to prioritise and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to identify and project manage new initiatives
- Ability to build good relationships with vendors and suppliers in the manufacturing and production industry
- Understand the importance of accuracy and attention to detail
- Intermediate computer software skills, including Excel and other accounting packages
- Should be from Mumbai City
Job Offer :
Get an opportunity to work with a premier organization in the country
And to work with the leadership of the organisation on day to day basis.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ansh Sehgal on +91 22 4236 3233.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.