Success Partner at Link Success
Views:5414 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Head - Accounts & Finance - Education (10-15 yrs)
Head - Accounts and Finance:
Our client who is in the field of Education is looking for a CA or MBA in Finance, with 10 to 15 years of experience in Finance and Accounts preferably in Education industry.
Job Responsibility :
- Financial Management
- Overseeing all aspects of finance including capital and revenue spends, allocation of resources, managing relationships with Banks.
- Leads finance communications across the operation.
- General Accounts, P&L, Balance Sheet.
- Cash flow management, Funds flow management
- Experience in treasury and banking operations, handling loans.
- Develops and presents reports and analyses to the business leader.
- Coaches and mentors all entity finance staff;.
- Cost management and operational performance improvement and effectiveness
- Management of the tax activities
- Participating in the strategic planning for the future of the organization.
- Ensure the timely and accurate delivery of the key operating performance information required to both drive performance and meet regulatory reporting requirements helping to drive a commercial and cost effective culture within the organisation.
- Financing and Reporting (inc Tax and Treasury):
- Management of the financial infrastructure and processes for the Group, including systems and reporting including the publishing of both full and half-year results.
- Management of the Groups financing requirements, including developing and maintaining relationships with the Groups international banking syndicate
- Operational Focus Leading to Performance Excellence
- Demonstrates a strong Track record of continuous improvement, cost management and operational performance improvement and effectiveness
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.