Success Partner at Link Success
Views:4798 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Head - Accounts & Finance - Education (10-15 yrs)
Head - Accounts and Finance:
Our client who is in the field of Education is looking for a CA or MBA in Finance, with 10 to 15 years of experience in Finance and Accounts preferably in Education industry.
Job Responsibility :
- Financial Management
- Overseeing all aspects of finance including capital and revenue spends, allocation of resources, managing relationships with Banks.
- Leads finance communications across the operation.
- General Accounts, P&L, Balance Sheet.
- Cash flow management, Funds flow management
- Experience in treasury and banking operations, handling loans.
- Develops and presents reports and analyses to the business leader.
- Coaches and mentors all entity finance staff;.
- Cost management and operational performance improvement and effectiveness
- Management of the tax activities
- Participating in the strategic planning for the future of the organization.
- Ensure the timely and accurate delivery of the key operating performance information required to both drive performance and meet regulatory reporting requirements helping to drive a commercial and cost effective culture within the organisation.
- Financing and Reporting (inc Tax and Treasury):
- Management of the financial infrastructure and processes for the Group, including systems and reporting including the publishing of both full and half-year results.
- Management of the Groups financing requirements, including developing and maintaining relationships with the Groups international banking syndicate
- Operational Focus Leading to Performance Excellence
- Demonstrates a strong Track record of continuous improvement, cost management and operational performance improvement and effectiveness