Head - Accounts & Tax - CA - Pharma (10-15 yrs)
Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a leading pharmaceutical MNC (among the top 25 in the world by revenue) with presence across multiple countries and therapies. They are looking to hire a Head Accounts & Taxation for their Indian operations based in Mumbai.
Job Description - Reporting to the MD, your key responsibilities will include:
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements in accordance with Indian regulations and group accounting policies. Ensuring compliance of all taxes as per the Indian tax regulations.
- Preparation of yearly budgets Presentation of updated and accurate quarterly reports of the India business to the Group finance team
- Preparing monthly payments of salaries and related taxes
- Managing and driving the customer service team.
- Dealing with customs, invoicing, AR/AP processes
- Ensuring all the financial transactions are as per the ERP module
- Liaising to build a favorable relationship with tax consultants, company law consultants as the Company's representative on the local laws
- Supporting the Annual budgeting/ AD process by providing inputs for tax optimization
The Successful Candidate - As a successful applicant, you should be a CA with more than 10 years of experience. Experience in the Pharma industry is must. You should have exposure to accounting, and taxation - both direct and indirect, and should be presently associated with a MNC, and should be preferably in Mumbai now.
What's on Offer - Excellent work culture and career progression
- Opportunity to interact with global stakeholders
The Apply Button will redirect you to Michael Page's website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.