HR Recruiter at Genetic Callnet Private Limited
Views:373 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Head - Accounting - Infrastructure/Oil & Gas (10-15 yrs)
Key Accountabilities :
- Reviews all financial statements and transactions and other accounting reports and ensures that they are timely and accurately prepared, executed and uploaded in Tally and SAP, in order to ensure the compliance of all business operations
- Monitors and controls the timely and accurate execution of payments due and identifies potential discrepancies providing analytical reporting to management, while liaises with the respective department(s) for resolution of payment, thus supporting the enhancement of the company's accounting
- Developing weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual analytical reports regarding the accounting transactions and the financial status of the company, so as to provide management with valuable information to support decision making
- Preparing and finalising accounting reports for business planning
- Responsible for preparing costing and pricing reports for projects
- Coordinates, incorporates and oversees the development and preparation of all data required for direct and indirect tax, financial statements and balance sheet, securing that all required documents are timely submitted to the respective local authorities, safeguarding compliance with local legislation.
- Ensuring minimum tax leakage and smooth closure of Statutory and Internal audit, assessment, investigation and enquiries from Income Tax, GST, etc
- Participate in the execution of external and internal audits, providing all the required information to the auditors, in order to facilitate their accurate and fast execution. Monitors and follows up on the results of the external audits, so as to protect company's interests.
- Keeps up-to-date with changes in the accounting legislation and reviews the operation of the department, proposing and, upon approval, implementing improvements in policies, procedures and guidelines
- Coordinates, coaches and motivates his team, through the appropriate training, development, management of performance and salary progression to ensure that staff have the appropriate knowledge, skills and support that will help them perform effectively and contribute to the achievement of the department's desired short and long-term objectives.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.