Finance Recruiter at TFS - SSP UK, Venture
Views:2815 Applications:256 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:184
Head - Account Receivable & Revenue Accounting - CA (9-12 yrs)
Head - AR operations and Revenue Accounting, for a market leader in F&B industry / CA, 9 - 12 years- experience
- Understand the functionality, interfaces, and interdependencies of company financial processes and systems, and ensure the existence of adequate internal controls around accounts receivable
- Manage and maintain customer master data
- Develop and build the system, process, and guidelines around billing from customers.
- Manage overall AR relationships between Business controls, operations and key stakeholders (eg finance leadership of supported markets, logistics centers & supply points, and customers where applicable).
- Setting billing interface between POS and financial ERP
- Contracts interpretation, mitigating revenue leakages and revenue recognition as per applicable GAAPs
- Coordinating with operating divisions, accounting, and other corporate functions to establish and refine policies, internal controls, processes and procedures related to Billing and Revenue Accounting,
- Performing regular and special analysis to ensure invoice accuracy and proper revenue recognition.
- Managing period-end close activities, including reconciliation, assurance of accurate and timely results. Reviews analyze and interpret revenue and billing reports.
- Assisting with external audits (both statutory and internal) and special projects as needed.
- Drive reduction in receivables through continuous follow-ups and management information
- Knowledge of ERP - SAP / Oracle / Microsoft NAV will be an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.