HDFC Limited - Legal Appraiser - LLB/LLM (5-8 yrs)
- Vetting of legal documents
- Co-ordination between operations department & empanelled advocates
- Ensuring creation of security in retail loans
- Ensuring compliances related to loans & various external agencies
- Liaisoning with the outsourced agencies for sending notices in recoveries related cases & also oversee the SARFAESI process
- Sssisting the operations department in documentation and opining on legal issues
- Scrutiny of builder master files & further clearing them for approvals
- Drafting of various replies & notices as required,
- Post disbursement document compliance
Desired Candidate Profile :
- The candidate must have relevant knowledge on Property Laws, Business Laws, Corporate laws and ability in drafting various legal documents.
- The candidate must possess excellent command over English (spoken and written).
- The candidate should have the ability to explain and guide a layman about legal documents required for property transactions with considerable patience and empathy and ensure that his/her legal knowledge promotes the growth of business.
- LL.B or LL.M. (full time course) should have sound knowledge of Code of Civil Procedure, Code of Criminal Procedure, Indian Penal Code, Companies Act, SARFAESI Act, 2002, Transfer of Property Act etc.