HDFC Limited - Legal Appraiser - LLB/LLM (5-8 yrs)
- Vetting of legal documents
- Co-ordination between operations department & empanelled advocates
- Ensuring creation of security in retail loans
- Ensuring compliances related to loans & various external agencies
- Liaisoning with the outsourced agencies for sending notices in recoveries related cases & also oversee the SARFAESI process
- Sssisting the operations department in documentation and opining on legal issues
- Scrutiny of builder master files & further clearing them for approvals
- Drafting of various replies & notices as required,
- Post disbursement document compliance
Desired Candidate Profile :
- The candidate must have relevant knowledge on Property Laws, Business Laws, Corporate laws and ability in drafting various legal documents.
- The candidate must possess excellent command over English (spoken and written).
- The candidate should have the ability to explain and guide a layman about legal documents required for property transactions with considerable patience and empathy and ensure that his/her legal knowledge promotes the growth of business.
- LL.B or LL.M. (full time course) should have sound knowledge of Code of Civil Procedure, Code of Criminal Procedure, Indian Penal Code, Companies Act, SARFAESI Act, 2002, Transfer of Property Act etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.