HDFC Limited - Legal Appraiser - LLB/LLM (0-4 yrs)
- Scrutiny of builder master files, loan documentation for corporate as well as individual housing loans, processing corporate loans, which includes perusal of title deeds forming part of security for the loan disbursed, handling compliance issues, security creation and disbursement of loans.
- The candidate will be assisting the operations team on various legal issues including replying to general correspondence, handling individual loan counselling and loan conversions.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- The candidate must have relevant knowledge on Property Laws, Business Laws, Corporate laws and ability in drafting various legal documents.
- The candidate must possess excellent command over English (spoken and written).
- The candidate should have the ability to explain and guide a layman about legal documents required for property transactions with considerable patience and empathy and ensure that his/her legal knowledge promotes the growth of business.
- LL.B or LL.M. (full time course) should have sound knowledge of Code of Civil Procedure, Code of Criminal Procedure, Indian Penal Code, Companies Act, SARFAESI Act, 2002, Transfer of Property Act etc.