HDFC Limited - Credit Appraiser - Affordable Housing (5-8 yrs)
Brief description about the product-
HDFC Reach Lending program caters to Employed and Self-Employed customers in the Informal/unorganized sector. Employed customers are those who get salary in cash and have no statutory deductions. Self employed customers are those who do not have books of accounts, do not file ITR returns, non availability of current account, no formal proof of sales tax, GST code, municipal tax, etc.
Job Description -
1. Visit customer's place of business / employment and conduct 2nd level personal discussions and assess the business model and overall credit worthiness of the customer and recommend files for approval.
2. Conduct Third party checks (with vendors, suppliers, clients, neighbours etc).
3. Double-Check loans recommended by the Credit Officers and ensure timely approval.
4. Co-ordination with the customers /channels for the pending documents collection as well as query resolution.
5. Train the Credit officers and manage the team to ensure optimum productivity.
6. Efficiently manage the Under-process files and ensure adherence to TAT.
7. Maintain Reach MIS
8. Ensure portfolio quality is maintained and soft collections.
9. Create awareness about our housing loan product.
Desired Skills -
1. Good communication skills & command over English (written and spoken), Hindi and the local language.
2. Ability to relate and communicate well with local residents, particularly those belonging to the lower income levels
3. Good listening / observation and analytical skills
4. Ability to multi-task and manage overall operations.
5. Good Networking Skills.
6. Basic knowledge of computer required.
7. The above position requires high energy levels, integrity, customer orientation, analytical thinking, convincing skills, process orientation, time management and a strong determination to achieve results.
8. The candidates must be open to travel extensively within the city as a part of the job responsibility.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.