HDFC Limited - Corporate Lending Role (1-4 yrs)
HDFC Limited - Corporate Lending Department-Delhi
- Evaluating credit for long tenor corporate and project loans.
- Performing detailed credit analysis of the proposals.
- Navigating the proposals through credit risk, compliance and legal.
- Preparing detailed financial models for the proposals and clients and drawing out financial cash flow projections.
- Analyzing factors such as income growth, market share, risks associated with business, industry, balance sheet analysis etc.
- Loan disbursement & documentation function including liaison with legal, compliance, other teams.
- Creating and developing client relationships that end in tangible results
Key skills required :
- Should be well versed in corporate finance and have experience in analyzing balance sheets,cash flow statements, rating rationale and must have an overview of all industries.
- Should be proficient in financial modelling, preparing power point presentations.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Strong communication skills both spoken as well as written.
- Should have strong analytical approach to problem solving.
- Strong customer orientation
- Should be a team player with a positive attitude and a strong desire to achieve results.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.