HDFC Limited - Corporate Legal Role - LLB/LLM (2-4 yrs)
- Co-ordination with Branches/Offices (Domestic and Overseas) and other business and functional units on a broad range of legal matters
- Drafting and Review of various Legal Documents and Business Contracts, Research and Drafting of Papers on Legal Aspects concerning the Corporation
- Drafting of Retail Loan Agreements for New Products, Responses to Legal Notices
- Assisting in Regulatory Compliance of the Corporation, Co-ordination with External Legal Counsels/Law Firms for Litigation Matters and other ancillary function related to the above areas of operation.
Desired candidate profile:
- The candidate must have relevant knowledge on Real Estate Laws, Business Laws, Corporate Laws, Digital Domain, Tax, International Law and should enjoy keeping himself/herself updated on new legislation and matters concerning the Corporation.
- He/she should also have the ability to draft, analyze and review various legal documents and contracts.
- The candidate must possess excellent communication skills (oral and written), legal acumen, business sense and should be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- The above position requires high energy levels, process orientation, time management and team working skills.