HDFC Limited - Business Development Role - Affordable Housing (10-15 yrs)
Brief Description about the product -
HDFC Reach Lending program caters to Employed and Self-Employed customers in the Informal/unorganized sector. Employed customers are those who get salary in cash and have no statutory deductions. Self employed customers are those who do not have books of accounts, do not file ITR returns, non availability of current account, no formal proof of sales tax, GST code, municipal tax, etc.
Job Description -
1. Create market awareness about Reach product, generate leads and facilitate sourcing.
2. Identify affordable Housing projects, build / enhance business relationships with developers.
3. Identify Corporates with large informal workforce where Reach product can be introduced.
4. Identify Residential clusters / marketplaces where customers of the Reach target segment stay and operate their businesses and devise strategies to reach out to such customers.
5. Monitor the Lead Management System and ensure conversions and sales productivity.
6. Train and Manage the Direct Sales Team as well as the other Channels.
7. Lead the Regional Teams assigned and monitor their MIS.
8. Ensure portfolio quality and soft collections.
9. Deliver target yield.
10. Team building and training.
Desired Skills -
1. Good communication skills. Strong command over English (written and spoken), Hindi and the local language.
2. Good Networking and Relationship Management Skills.
3. Good Team Management skills
4. Ability to relate and communicate well with local residents, particularly those belonging to the lower income levels
5. The above position requires high energy levels, integrity, customer orientation, convincing skills and a strong determination to achieve results.
6. The candidate must have relevant experience in the Housing Finance Industry and also, with Affordable Housing companies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.