HDFC Limited - Assistant Manager - Corporate Legal Department (1-3 yrs)
- Co-ordination with Branches/Offices (Domestic and Overseas) and other business and functional units on a broad range of legal matters
- Drafting and Review of various Legal Documents and Business Contracts, Research and Drafting of Papers on Legal Aspects concerning the Corporation
- Drafting of Retail Loan Agreements for New Products, Responses to Legal Notices
- Assisting in Regulatory Compliance of the Corporation, Co-ordination with External Legal Counsels/Law Firms for Litigation Matters and other ancillary function related to the above areas of operation.
Desired candidate profile :
- The candidate must have relevant knowledge on Real Estate Laws, Business Laws, Corporate Laws, Digital Domain, Tax, International Law and should enjoy keeping himself/herself updated on new legislation and matters concerning the Corporation.
- He/she should also have the ability to draft, analyze and review various legal documents and contracts.
- The candidate must possess excellent communication skills (oral and written), legal acumen, business sense and should be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- The above position requires high energy levels, process orientation, time management and team working skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.