Deputy Manager - Talent Acquistion at HDFC Life
Views:1853 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
HDFC Life - Senior Manager - Statistical Modeling & Advanced Analytics (4-9 yrs)
What are we looking for?
HDFC Life is setting up an in-house analytics team to drive business decisions, using cutting edge data driven solutions. We wish to hire specialists with demonstrated experience in developing advanced analytics solutions.
As a Senior Manager - Statistical Modeling & Analytics, you will be responsible for driving data based decision making by providing actionable insights from customer behavior and engagement across various touch points within the organization.
You will be expected to:
- Engage with business teams, understand the business needs and formulate the requirement into structured project framework with clear milestones and implementation plan.
- Drive personalized product/service recommendation, individual level targeting & underwriting, claims fulfillment and retention strategy across conventional and digital channels by developing statistical models and analysis
- Pro-actively explore alternate data sources (e.g. click stream data, social media, voice records) and various advanced quantitative approaches to develop and enhance existing suite of analytics solutions
What qualifies you for the role?
- Tremendous self-drive and commitment to explore new approaches, pursue excellence and collaborate with diverse stakeholders to create sustainable business impact using advanced statistical techniques
- 5-8 yrs experience in developing statistical models using SAS and/or R and strong proficiency with various techniques such as logistic regression, CHAID, k-means clustering, collaborative filtering, na- ve Bayes, support vector machine, neural networks, hidden markov models
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.