Deputy Manager - Talent Acquistion at HDFC Life
Views:2494 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
HDFC Life - Senior Manager - Mid Office Investments Operations (5-9 yrs)
- Monitoring of various limits prescribed by IRDA.
- Monitor compliance to statutory norms; address critical auditor queries; improve effectiveness & oversee compliance to processes; take action for non compliances; present compliance reports in order to ensure adherence to compliance procedures & regulations.
- Responsible for Monitoring of various limits specified in Company Investments and Lending Policy.
- Responsible for internal and statutory regulatory audits for investment related activities.
- Extract, analyze, manipulate data, and produce meaningful and relevant management information
- Present findings to the top management to facilitate decision making.
- Responsible for preparations of Investments Committee reports.
- Preparation of Fund Fact sheets for Unit Linked Funds
- Responsible for accurate and Timely reporting of all reports to IRDA.
- Review the reports generated; Advise on necessary corrections/ amendments in order ensure compliance to processes and procedures
- Benchmarking with competition, indices and analyses of the same.
- Calculation of risk adjusted returns-various parameters such as Sharpe ratio,VAR, Back Teting and Strees Testing.
- Providing analysis and management of risk, portfolio valuation and monitoring earnings and risk metrics.
- Experience in Compliance, Risk Management and Compliance Reporting in a Insurance Company/Mutual Fund.
- Knowledge of Mfund Package & Mfund Dealing module
- Preferably CA/ICWA/CFA
- 5-9 years experience
- Good Fund Accounting and MIS preparation background.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.