HDFC Life - Senior Manager/Manager/Deputy Manager - DPPM - Sales Technology & Mobility (2-10 yrs)
Candidate Requirement :
Years of experience required :
Sr. Manager - 5 to 10 Years (Till 2013 Pass out)
Manager - 3 to 5 Years (Till 2015 Pass out)
Deputy Manager - 2 to 4 Years ( Till 2016 Pass out)
Education : MBA
Designation : SR Manager/ Manager/DM - DPPM (Sales Technology and Mobility)
Purpose of the job :
- The Incumbent will be responsible for supporting the development of various Sales facing application development on web and mobility platform, aligning with the organizational objective of innovation, deliver unique customer experience, sales efficiency & cost-effectiveness.
- The role also entails embedding the new technology & mobility solutions in the sales process with close collaboration with the channels, especially getting the new channel partners onboard.
Job Description :
- Develop the new mobility (mobile and tablet) applications in the organization by bringing in new ideas, efficiency in the process for the defined streams.
- Enabling the BRD, process with channel stakeholders and BS&T within the defined timelines.
- Designing the test scenarios, conducting and getting the testing done within timelines for a successful go live
- Ensuring that the UI is designed by the development vendor as per the needs and brings efficiency to the process.
- Drive usage and adoption of the newly developed mobility applications in the field sales enhancing the Distributor and internal partner satisfaction by closely working with Channel SPOCs by following a structured Change management Plan.
- Measure performance against the defined Success metrics & delivery against the same.
- Meet the channel partners in order to understand their challenges, requirements in the process and drive integration projects for a fortified relationship.
- Onboarding (Development, training, adoption) of new channel partners efficiently on HDFC life systems as per defined project plan.
- Design and drive partner/sales feedback modules for consistent development to the mobility, on-boarding & integration developments.
- Taking up special projects from time to time to meet organizational needs.