Deputy Manager - Talent Acquistion at HDFC Life
Views:4157 Applications:440 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
HDFC Life - Senior Manager - eCommerce & Digital Marketing - New Business Initiatives (6-7 yrs)
Senior Manager - Ecommerce & Digital Marketing (New Business Initiatives)
- Identify & implement new business initiatives for scaling up online business.
- Plan technical developments for the execution for new initiatives.
- Work on developing business journeys for Mobile app, online group, NPS, Vesting base, digital worksite etc.
- Drive key input enablers-Data conversion, ATS, Product split, etc.
- Annual & Monthly business planning and budget management.
- Strategize and execute projects for Business improvement.
- Development & Training of partner Teams.
- Managing overall reporting & MIS for all performance parameters.
- Design and roll-out of incentive plans for the activities. Track effectiveness on business output.
- Calibrate partners on business quality on HDFC Life's outcome expectation.
- Adherence to audit & compliance. Keeping process and Call center compliant with TRAI and IRDAI distance marketing guidelines.
Candidate Requirement :
- Should have experience in online Insurance industy.
- Knowledge of life insurance business and products.
- Expertise in project management
- Understanding of outsourcing and vendor management.
- Business planning and strategy execution experience
- 6-7 years of experience in business management, project management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.