Deputy Manager - Talent Acquistion at HDFC Life
Views:2496 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
HDFC Life - Senior Manager - Business Planning - CA (5-10 yrs)
Senior Manager - Business Planning
Job description :
- Financial Reporting and support for business reviews
- Periodically review the actual vis-a-vis budget, forecasts.
- Profitability analysis of all distribution channels across the company for presentation to the top management and interaction with stakeholders.
- Identify required process improvements to enhance quality of MIS and initiate actions.
- Present departmental costs, analysis of trends.
- Prepare the reporting presentation for management/ business reviews.
- Budgeting and Planning responsibility
- Provide Business Planning & Analysis to facilitate gathering, interpreting and conveying financial information in an analytical manner which supports financial planning.
- Manage formulation of budget, forecast plans keeping in sight the organizational objectives.
- Prepare and develop alternative scenarios and sensitivity analysis.
- Contribute in the development and implementation of planning and control best practices.
- Financial Analysis and decision support
- Review and analyze proposals for sanction of capital expenditure, new initiatives/ projects, keeping in sight the organizational objectives and formulate recommendation.
- Apply appropriate management control tools and manage execution of sanction processes.
- Measure the performance of the branches and make recommendations for actionables.
- Generate review/ tracking mechanism giving feedback on approved capex/ business cases.
- Exploit capabilities of technology tools (SAP,BW,BPC) aggressively to enhance efficiency of the function.
Study performance trends of the competitors in the industry and prepare comparative analysis vis-a-vis our performance.
Assist in financial analysis of strategic tie-ups and related initiatives.
The person is expected to demonstrate networking skills with the business teams and an appropriate understanding of business.
Qualification: CA mandatory, experience in life insurance sector preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.