HDFC Life - Senior Manager - Agency Channel (10-15 yrs)
Designation- Sr. Manager- Agency
Experience : 10+ years work experience post MBA/PGDM
Candidate Requirement : Should have exposure in building strategy with an understanding of life insurance domain and an orientation towards performance analytics
Domain: BFSI or Consultancy
Purpose of the role :
- Agency, one of the largest sales channels of HDFC Life, requires dynamic talent who can visualize and implement innovative sales strategies.
- The incumbent will be part of the central core team that evaluates changing business landscapes and identifies levers that steer sales team to consistently achieve departments overall goals.
- The incumbent is expected to enable sales channel to align with the organizational objective of innovation, deliver unique customer experience, sales efficiency & cost effectiveness.
An employee in this area of work will :
- Responsible for development of various sales enabler, performance analysis of key metrics and competition bench marking.
- Analyze the impact of sales enablers on various business levers and implement corrective measures to improve effectiveness of program design
- Work closely with the Sales Leaders for strategy formulation and influencing them for implementation
- Take up special projects time to time to meet organizational needs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.