Deputy Manager - Talent Acquistion at HDFC Life
Views:1753 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
HDFC Life - Modelling Specialist (4-10 yrs)
- Develop end to end solutions including understanding the business need, aggregate & explore data, build and validate predictive modelling using the Machine Language approaches.
- Communicate the model results & insights with stakeholder and plan out the communication strategy in consultation with business using A/B techniques and Design of Experiments.
- Work with AI team to help them develop the APIs for these models.
- Track the model effectiveness and feed the learnings to finetune the models.
- Research new tools, technqiues & platforms to build robust solutions.
- Train and mentor Junior team members in their development of Predictive Modelling.
Candidate Requirement :
- Candidate must have experience in the latest ensemble techqniues like Gradient boosting, SVM, Random Forest, Na- ve bayes etc.
- Candidate must be proficient in R, Python, SQL, SAS etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.