HDFC Life - Manager - Online Sales - Call Center (5-8 yrs)
- Set-up new Call centers for EDM for scaling up seats.
- Strategize and drive Call center for MoM target achievement & data conversion.
- Strategize and execute projects for Call center efficiency improvement.
- Planning & managing outsourced Call center for business delivery.
- Lead forecasting and Call center planning.
- Interviewing & certifying outsourced Call center Team.
- Development & Training of Call center Team.
- Managing overall reporting & MIS for all performance parameters.
- Managing and tracking MoM data campaign-wise and performance.
- Ensuring proper scrubbing of data as per the validations before uploading to the Call Center CRM.
- Working closely with CRM and dialer team to align dialing strategy with business requirements.
- Planning campaign-wise staffing basis analysis of data inflow.
- Designing and roll-out of incentive plans at Call center. Track effectiveness on business output.
- Calibrate Call center quality on HDFC Life's outcome expectation.
- Take business inputs from Call center interations and VoC and incorporate in customer processes.
- Adherence to audit & compliance. Keeping process and Call center compliant with TRAI and IRDAI distance marketing guidelines.
Candidate Requirement :
- 5+ years of relevant work exp in insurance / BFSI industry
Key skills :
- Contact center management, Call center management, Call center manager, Inbound Contact Centre, Outbound Contact Centre, Call center operations, Call Centre Sales.
CTC: Upto 13 LPA