Deputy Manager - Talent Acquistion at HDFC Life
Views:3077 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
HDFC Life - Manager - Actuarial Risk (4-6 yrs)
Candidate Requirement :
Years of experience required : 4-6 years
Education : Bachelor's degree in Mathematics/Engineering/Statistics/Economics
- Passed minimum of 4 Actuarial CT series exams.
Designation: Manager - Actuarial Risk
Domain : Life Insurance/BFSI
Overall purpose of the Job: Set up processes, data systems etc for regular analysis of insurance risk parameters.
Job Description :
- Implementing new tools and supporting the implementation of requirements under IFRS 17, Risk Based Capital and Risk Based Supervision Framework
- Perform model validation of insurance risk models and ensure maintenance of a timely, accurate and well documented modeling process, assumptions and testing results and driving regular model validation process. Ability to summarize and report test results to the Senior Management
- Work closely with Underwriting, claims, actuarial, investment teams to work on projects
- Work with other risk teams to oversee the ORSA (Own Risk Self Assessment) process and define the risk appetite framework for insurance risks
Technical Qualifications & Key competencies :
- Strong analytical skills with understanding of principles of actuarial modeling including DCF
- Entry level knowledge of modeling, spreadsheet and or database programs with a strong desire to learn new systems and technologies. Exposure to financial mathematics / statistical software will be added advantage
- Attention to detail and a focus on delivering high quality work
- Exposure to Prophet, R, Python, SAS, Numerix will be advantage
- Ability to communicate the technical issues clearly and concisely
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.