Deputy Manager - Talent Acquistion at HDFC Life
Views:1633 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HDFC Life - Manager - Accounts Consolidation - CA (5-10 yrs)
What are we looking for?
The Manager will be part of a team responsible for consolidation, analysis of accounts, and management of statutory audits.
You will be expected to :
- Prepare Timely & accurate Monthly Accounts with all supporting analysis.
- Scrutinize Trial Balance & GL accounts and completeness of data capture, in all forms (TB, adjustment JVs, etc.) in the financial accounting system
- Drive automation to minimize manual intervention & maximize efficiency & financial controls
- Participate in the department's transition from IGAAP to IFRS with the primary responsibilities of monitoring proper stabilization of processes post transition
- Teaming up with Actuaries to achieve Asset Liability Management and Inter Fund Settlements on periodic basis.
- Proactively manage the audit process - pre-empt audit issues and resolve them in advance.
What qualifies you for the role?
- A certified Chartered Accountant with 5-7 years of experience. Must have worked in process driven, ERP environment.
- Insurance domain knowledge including IRDA accounting regulations, Indian GAAP and IFRS.
- Detailed knowledge of ERP systems, Life Asia (Preferably), Excel, MS Access, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.