HDFC Life - AVP - Distribution Planning & Program Management (10-15 yrs)
Purpose of the job :
The incumbent will be responsible for business planning and performance analysis across channels.
In addition, identifying and driving key initiatives across all channels towards building efficiencies and will own entire initiative and results as per the project plan.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Planning and execution of projects assigned to self & team.
2) Proactive identification of projects within the department in line with company Goals for the year
3) Collaborate across channels to create a business plan for each distribution channel
4) Strategizing in identified strategic initiatives
5) Own and drive key functional initiatives
6) Variable budget management
7) Conduct analysis of various levers across distribution and present corrective actions
8) Conduct competition benchmarking to identify best practices across all lines of business
Candidate Requirement :
Technical skills: Designing R&R, manpower budgeting, forecasting, secondary compensation benchmarking, business planning and performance analysis
Role: Performance analytics, strategy, KAMs
Qualification: MBA, preferred from good B-schools
Experience: 10+ years