HDFC Life - Assistant Vice President - Distribution Planning & Program Management (10-15 yrs)
Designation- AVP - Distribution Planning and Program Management
Location : Mumbai
Experience : 10+ years work experience post MBA/PGDM
Candidate Requirement : Should have exposure in building strategy with an understanding of life insurance domain and an orientation towards performance analytics
Domain : BFSI or Consultancy
- DPPM team is a strategic team which dynamically analyses the ever changing business landscapes and identifies levers that steer sales team to consistently align to the overall organizational strategy.
- The incumbent will be responsible for key aspects of business planning across all distribution channels, design of secondary compensation programs, performance analysis of key metrics and competition bench marking.
An employee in this area of work will :
- Analyze the impact of sales enablers on various business levers and implement corrective measures to improve effectiveness of program design
- Identify strategy and interventions for continuous development keeping in mind available budgets, global/industry trends in business and incisive competitive research
- Work closely with the Sales Heads for strategy formulation and influencing them for implementation
- Take up special projects time to time to meet organizational needs