Regional Head - Talent Acquisition at HDFC Bank
Views:832 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
HDFC Bank - Vice President - Vertical Head - Marketing Analytics (12-17 yrs)
HDFC Bank - Vertical Head Marketing Analytics - Mumbai (Vice President)
Internal Grade: Vice President
Compensation: Fixed Salary + Variable + Loan Perks + ESOP
Provide leadership to marketing analytics and data sciences team for:
- Building advanced analytics capabilities, especially in the areas of AI / ML / Big Data, for better understanding and targeting of customers for acquisition, activation, cross-sell/up-sell and retention in order to drive incremental revenue
- Development, delivery and implementation of relevant analytical solutions (predictive scorecards, behavioral segments and triggers, strategic analysis) by leveraging cutting edge analytics techniques like deep learning, NLP, XG Boost, Random Forests to drive revenue across all business lines of the Bank (Digital, Liabilities, Payments, Assets, Third Party, and Channels including VRM and Branch Banking)
- Evaluation / implementation of new analytical practices, methods / techniques and technology so as to build world class analytical capabilities in the team
- Work towards making Analytics function best in class through constant innovation and up gradation of team skills
- Build and leverage advanced analytics capabilities (AI / ML / Big data) and data science competencies for better understanding and sharper targeting of customers leading to higher incremental revenue
- Work with stakeholders to provide analytics based solutions across advanced analytics lifecycle (diagnostic / predictive / prescriptive) that identify right product for the right customer (self learning NBA engine).
- Guide the data science team on analytical approaches to solve complex problems, hypothesis generation and validation ; use of innovative and disruptive solutions to solve business problems
- Ensuring analytical solutions result into signification value creation / business impact to the bank
- Working with Senior Management stakeholders across different units, & other vendor partners to develop business strategies.
- Regular reviews on implementation and performance of predictive scorecards / analytics solutions - to identify what's working and what's not, scorecards that need to be enhanced
- Guide the team on approaches for continuous improvement in predictive power of the models - use of new data, better feature engineering and also better algorithms
- Develop and execute a structured approach to recruit, and groom data science talent for the organization. Create career progression opportunities. Inspire and motivate talent.
- Identify new competency areas in data sciences (ML/AI) and plan for developing the same thru training or vendor engagements
- Ensure regular enhancement of technical skills of the data science team through technical trainings
Education Requirement: Post graduate or equivalent in highly quantitative disciplines; Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Administration, Economics, etc. from Premier Institute or a strong track record of performance in the field of data science