HR at HDFC Bank Limited
Views:518 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HDFC Bank - Tech Lead - Digital Banking (11-16 yrs)
- HDFC Digital Factory is one of the biggest Digital Banking organizations of India aiming to serve huge customers base across India. With digital factory HDFC is going through a major digital transformation within it banking business creating ripples in the Fintech world of India. Digital Factory will provide cutting edge digital solutions for all business lines like Payment, Wealth, Wallets, Core Banking, loan/ lending etc.
- Complete accountability for defining and driving software architecture and enterprise capabilities
- Design complex software systems for high-end solutions independently and determine overall architectural principles, frameworks and standards
- Drive research, case studies and prototypes on leading-edge technologies and how they can be leveraged
- As a senior member of the engineering team, translate business requirements & E2E designs into technical implementations
- Experience with CI/CD for microservices or frontend technologies
- Build super scalable and secure backend core banking microservices.
- Implement microservices architecture using platforms like Kubernetes on AWS, Azure or GCP either on Java Stack(Spring Boots), NodeJS or Golang
- Build REST APIs & application integration using patterns EAI patterns/ Messaging patterns.
- Working with the team to build highly responsive mobile frontend Android
- Designing world class completely digital, fully automated no human touch digital banking experience for Indian customers.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
- Ensuring high quality through automated unit and functional test cases.
- Collaborating with UX, Product and Business teams and delivering high quality software
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
- Designing and developing scalable, responsive and highly secure internal and external facing APIs
- Staying abreast with latest technology trends in market around microservices, mobile applications, big data etc.
- Thought leader for junior developers
- Strong hands-on experience Java, Full Stack development, Spring Boot,
- Strong knowledge of Kubernetes, SQL and No-SQL databases.
- Strong systems design experience with DS/ Algo, strong architectural knowledge in microservice architectures
- Led more than one large scale project to delivery. Technology thought leader for a team of 10+ developers/ senior developers
- Strong cloud experience AWS/ GCP/ Azure certifications preferred
- Android/iOS or Web stack would be a big plus.
- Managing business stakeholders and putting up technical roadmap architecture guidelines.
- Worked in complex environments liaising with various architects and technology boards
- Focus on automations and CI/CD Devops based coding practice.
- Setting up best practices for coding guidelines and reviews practices.
- Building observability architectures for monitoring, service mesh etc.
- Event-driven architecture Kafka, Orchestration and Choreography architecture
- Distributed caching, CDN scalable shared nothing architectures
- Preferably worked in large scale Fintech Payments, digital banking etc.
- API gateways (Apigee/APIM/Kong)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.