Talent Acquisition Partner at HDFC
Views:505 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HDFC Bank - Team Leader - Payment Operations - CA (15-22 yrs)
1. Review of Implementation of GST for Payment Operations, Cards , Merchant Acquiring , Retail Liability and Third Party Products.
2. Handling New Changes and Implementation of GST for Income and Expenses related to Retail Operations.
3. Automation of Manual Processes of GST and Implementation of additional Controls.
4. Interaction of IT / BTG / Finance / Corporate Tax Team for GST Changes and Implementation of the same. Also documentation of the processes.
5. Ensuring Review of GST related processes on regular basis.
6. Filing of Quarterly TDS returns for Payment Operations and Retail Liabilities.
7. Handling Annual Tax Audits for operations and Coordination with Corporate Tax Team and statutory Auditors.
8. Implementation of TDS Changes for Payment Operations and Retails Liabilities.
9. Review of discrepancies in GST Data uploaded by Vendor with Data of Bank and taking corrective actions.
10. Follow up with Other Departments/ verticals / Vendors for the cases where vendors have not uploaded / wrongly uploaded in other registrations and get the necessary amendments / Uploads are done.
11. Creating more awareness with Other Departments on Direct and Indirect Taxes.
12. Meetings with Direct and Indirect Tax Authorities on regular basis.
Responsibilities on the Payment Ops front :
- Experience in handling Vendor Payments, Fixed Assets, Landlord Payments etc. Familiar with Capitalization, accounting and have good Operations experience in handling day today operations.
- Should be Chartered Accountant with 10 years- Experience in Taxation
- Expert Knowledge of Direct and Indirect Tax Laws.
- Good Communication and Presentation Skill.
- Should be well versed with Ms office, Word and Excel.
- Good Inter Personal Skills.
Band :- D2