Talent Acquisition Partner at HDFC
Views:1547 Applications:317 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HDFC Bank - Team Lead - MIS & Reporting - CAD (11-30 yrs)
Typically, a Unit Head is primarily responsible for the following things:
1. Providing operational framework to team leader for implementing new processes that are necessitated by change in Credit policy, legal requirement & / or business dynamics, or basis internal review, and ensuring ongoing adherence basis periodic reviews.
2. To have a solution-oriented approach to problems with due weight to compliance & business.
3. To ensure timely & accurate reporting to RBI / Board / RPMC / senior management after effective coordination with other Ops, Credit & Business verticals.
4. Effectively coordinate with various stake holders, viz., Business, Credit, BPRG, Fincon, IT, IRBS team, Compliance, etc. for automation, reporting requirements, etc.
5. Timely submission of various Regulatory Returns including Quarterly Risk Based Supervision.
6. Daily monitoring of Intra Day Limit Management.
7. International Reporting and regulatory filing for Bahrain, Hong Kong and Gift City.
8. Daily tracking and updation of Cheque Referral Management System (CRMS).
9. Internal MIS to Ops Seniors & Processing Team.
10. Timely and error free release of various MIS to Credit, Business, Finance, Basel Team.
11. Real time monitoring of Various exposure Cap / Ceiling prescribed by Regulator for Single & Group Borrower, NBFC, Capital Market, Real Estate sector etc.
12. Focus on complete automation of existing MIS and activities to avoid manual intervention.
13. To ensure timely submission of various Board Reporting data points.
14. Follow up with vendor for timely receipt of Quarterly Financial Report (QFR) / Annual Financial Result (AFR) for listed company and closure of the deferrals.
15. To act as one point contact for all RBI related requirements for wholesale customers.
16. Timely data submission to Internal & External Auditors as and when asked for.
17. To identify non complied customer's under Loan Delivery System and ensure loan booking under 60/40 rules.
18. To develop various health check / controls to detect / identify deviations and immediate rectification.