Talent Acquisition Manager at HDFC Bank Ltd
Views:1810 Applications:332 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:147
HDFC Bank - Senior Risk Analyst - Treasury Mid Office (6-14 yrs)
Timely completion of Regulatory Reporting tasks:
- Treasury exposure in accordance with Large exposure framework / Exposure norms circular.
- Exposure reporting for Capital computations in accordance with Basel & RBI guidelines.
- Limits monitoring related to Anticipated Exposure & Document simplification ($10 Mio) as per FX risk management circular.
- Various other regulatory reporting as required for RBI/ Overseas Regulators ( Bahrain / Hongkong / Gift City).
- Client suitability monitoring for Derivatives deals entered by clients.
Internal Risk monitoring:
- Accurate & error free risk monitoring of counterparty exposure per Bank's policy approved by board. This would require in-depth knowledge of exposure computation guidelines for Forex & Derivatives as per Current exposure method and SACCR. Detailed understanding of options payoff and complex derivative structures shall be a pre-requisite.
- Implementation of bilateral netting for internal risk monitoring.
- Ensuring exceptions are raised in timely manner and requisite follows up/ escalations are carried out to ensure closure. Soft and effective communication skills and ability to build rapport with 150+ sales team across PAN India shall be required.
- Facilitate reporting of exposures/ instances of limit excess/ other thresholds to senior management/ Board committees.
- Setting up of limits in Bank's internal system.
New processes & Automation:
- Participate in discussions involving new product implementation and drive end to end automation along with BSG & IT stakeholders.
- Process documentation for implementation of new/ amendments in regulations in co-ordination with Compliance / Market Risk / Treasury / Back Office.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.