HDFC Bank - RM - Equities & Private Banking (2-6 yrs)
Equities and Private Banking Group - Relationship Manager - Bangalore
- Offer Private Banking/ wealth management services through products like mutual funds, advice on direct equity, structured products, insurance, asset allocation, bonds and derivatives.
- Acquiring high value relationships into the private banking group.
- Managing relationships of super HNI clients, retaining & enhancing advisory relationships.
- Service the banking requirements of the super HNI clients.
- To achieve sales targets in terms of income generated across all advisory products .
- To execute cross sell efforts as per focus of the bank at any given point in time.
- To keep one self-updated on the financial markets and in advisory products / services in particular.
- To acquire new clients in the targeted HNI segment from outside the bank.
- Candidate must possess at least a Master of Commerce or Master in Business Admin/Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration/Post Graduate Program in Management in Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Having experience of selling equity, mutual funds and insurance related products.
- Having experience & knowledge of retail banking.
- Should be AMFI certified.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.