HDFC Bank - Relationship Manager - HNI Segment - Private Banking Group (2-10 yrs)
Relationship Manager- Private Banking Group
- Sales and Influencing Skills
- Banking Product & Process Knowledge
- Relationship Management and Negotiation Skills
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in financial Industry
- Offer Private Banking/ wealth management services through products like mutual funds, advice on direct equity, structured products, insurance, asset allocation, bonds, and derivatives.
- Acquiring high-value relationships into the private banking group.
- To acquire new clients in the targeted HNI segment from outside the bank.
- Managing relationships of super HNI clients, retaining & enhancing advisory relationships.
- Service the banking requirements of the super HNI clients.
- To achieve sales targets in terms of income generated across all advisory products in slabs of 2crs, 1 cr, and 0.5 cr.
- To execute cross-sell efforts as per focus of the bank at any given point in time.
- To keep oneself updated on the financial markets and in advisory products /services in particular.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.