HDFC Bank - Relationship Manager - Emerging Corporate Group (2-8 yrs)
Job Title : Relationship Manager
Department : ECG
Supervisory - No
- To Achieve over all business targets on volumes and profitability for the specific ECG customers.
- Wallet share identification and scoping of all accounts - existing and potential NTB customers
- Scope for possible product penetration and provide strategy on the specific accounts.
- RMs should be on regular client calls for both existing and prospective clients. These calls should be done in a structured manner either individually or with support groups, branches or supervisors.
- Call should be updated in the CRM systems for future guidance and monitoring of accounts and also to assign tasks & leads to other departments.
- Monthly review to be done with various product groups and supervisors who support the RM portfolio (plan Vs achievement ) and other cross function teams to ensure better product penetration.
- Relationship building with both internal and external customer of the RM. Client satisfaction and taking care of all banking needs of the customer.
- Ensure that all the management guidance is properly adhered to for effective management guidance implementation.
- KYC / AML tracking of the customers handled by the RM
- All documentation formalities to be done for effective pre and post disbursement of facilities or banking products.
- Tracking of defferals and updation of all information as per RBI and credit regulations on the specific accounts. Management of deferrals/ pre and post documentation formalities.
- Cross sell of all products of the Bank and be the front face of the bank for all products.
- To keep a check on the performance of accounts and overall portfolio.
- Credit appraisal process to be done timely - Recommendation of Credit Limits
- Portfolio review and remedial management - includes managing exits, line reductions, recovery and restructuring of exposures. Management of stress and critical accounts.
- Improvement on yield for the Bank so that the Portfolio has a strong Return on capital - RM portfolio level.
- Team management - working as a team and do act as support to other team members when required. In line with Banks initiatives of growth.
- Communicate all pain areas of the customer so that support functions help in resolving the same through process improvement / TAT for higher product share.
- Keep a track on Performance, variance with budgets and plans to meet shortfall for his / her own portfolio.
- .Interaction with promoters and senior management of ECG relationships to build a strong relationship with the clients.
- To make sure high level of client satisfaction.
- Interacting with various departments of the Bank and providing them with insight on ECG business and to get inputs on their business for cross sell at the region level.
Required Profile: - Can be a mix of freshers from MBA / CA institutes or with minimum experience of 2 plus years
- CA or MBA from a reputed institute.
- Dynamic personality and flair for relationship management. Go getter.
- Aggressive approach, planning capabilities, Team Mgt skills/ process focused/ team person / relationship skills/analytical abilities.
- Energetic, Presentable and very good communication skills.
- Ability to identify correct target client & business opportunities. Ability to draw out short and long term business plans in line with the changing market dynamics.