HR at HDFC Bank
Views:15568 Applications:825 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:379
HDFC Bank - Relationship Manager - Capital & Commodity Markets (2-8 yrs)
BUSINESS UNIT : Capital Markets
JOB TITLE : Relationship Manager
REPORTING LINE : Regional Head
LOCATION : Pan India
PURPOSE OF THE JOB :
Business development in order to forge new relationships and grow the existing relationships for the designated market segment.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
Relationship Management :
1. Responsible for the growth of the portfolio; Nurture existing relationship to generate business & acquire new relationships - ensuring targets are met and there is availability of an increased revenue stream
Business development :
1. Identification of the potential customers, acquiring the account and capture the maximum share of the wallet size.
Credit Appraisal and Monitoring
1. Understanding client requirements for credit facilities, preparation of CAMs, ensuring timely disbursement of the facility, regularly interacting with client, getting market intelligence and ensuring the quality of credit.
Audit & Compliance :
1. Ensure the compliance requirements of bank, RBI FMC, SEBI and other guidelines
Value Chain Liability :
1. Tapping the supply chain of the customers like the promoters, directors, vendors, clients, franchisees accounts.
2. The position offers an opportunity to work on both asset and liability business.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.