HR Manager at HDFC Bank Ltd
Views:4711 Applications:357 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HDFC Bank - Rating Analyst - Wholesale Credit (7-14 yrs)
Job Responsibilities(JR) : 6 - 8 Areas Actionable (4-6)
- Assign Ratings independently - Comprehensive and independent analysis of companies- performance in assigned portfolio by assessing credit proposals, financial statements, projections and other information to assess the credit worthiness of the entity
- Analyzing the business model, identifying strengths, weakness, risks, understanding the revenue models and the corporate structure of the businesses
- Independently handling rating assignments for entities of varying sizes and preparing rationales for the ratings assigned
- Assign ratings as per Bank's internal rating scale after thorough understanding of the borrower, industry and peer group analysis
- Surveillance of ratings - Surveillance of ratings in the assigned portfolio
- Review of ratings basis any new developments in the company/industry
- Monitor the ratings through multiple surveillance frameworks in place.
- Ensure all the latest available information is factored in the ratings
- Industry Analysis - Analysis of industry/sector assigned
- Read through industry reports by various agencies
- Attend webinars and seminars pertaining to the industry to keep ourselves abreast of the latest updates and trends in various industries.
- Industry presentations evaluating sector performance and rating movement at a portfolio level
- Frameworks - Responsible for one of the surveillance frameworks in the team
- Follow-up with RAs for feedback on cases appearing in the framework
- Review the feedback and monitor the timely rating action to be taken, if required.
- Presentation to senior management on the outcome and key rating actions
- Others - Monitoring portfolio performance for stress indicators and recommend suitable rating actions and highlight key risk factors to the credit team.
- Preparing newsletters on industry/portfolio for circulation internally
- Replies to audit observations
- Any other assignments depending on the needs of the organization
- Adhering to the policies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.