HR Team at HDFC Bank Ltd.
Views:11470 Applications:2493 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:211
HDFC Bank - Project Finance - Investment Banking (2-5 yrs)
Job Purpose :
- Lead the execution of Project Finance mandates across desired sectors.
- Strong understanding of assigned industry group. Very strong relationship skills and good team player, maintain and enforced high levels of compliance standards.
Sectors : Roads, Manufacturing.
Key Actionable :
- Developing term sheets, mandate letters and assistance in negotiation terms and conditions with the clients of Project Finance and acquisition finance deals for infrastructure assets.
- Review and comment on key project agreements (PPA, Concession agreement, Throughput agreement etc.)
- Developing Project finance models and carrying out detailed sensitivities on Key parameters.
- Developing terms of appointment of lenders advisors (Technical, commercial, legal, insurance etc.)
- Anchoring due diligence report reviews and resolving queries and issues.
- Developing information memorandum for debt/equity syndication.
- Assisting the syndication process
- Managing the review and finalisation of project agreement documentation with legal counsel (Facility Agreement, Security agreement etc.)
- Managing the process of satisfaction of CPs
- Managing the disbursement of the loans after meeting all CP;s
- Monitoring the subsequent performance of the case.
- Candidate should have familiarity with India's regulatory framework for the relevant sectors.