Talent Acquisition Partner at HDFC Bank
Views:999 Applications:251 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
HDFC Bank - Program Manager - Sales Analytics & Governance - Retail Branch Banking (9-18 yrs)
Job Purpose: Manage Retail BDP for over all Branch Banking and drive Cost Initiatives and controllable areas. Liase with Fincon and all other stake holders in order to ensuring meeting BDP plans.
Job Responsibilities(JR) Actionable :
BDP Analysis & BDP Deployment - Deep dive analysis into Cost, P&L structure under RBB with a view to build in efficiency in the distribution franchise
- Bring out critical insights on Cost to Income, regional/ channel wise variance in P&L for the purpose of decision making by management.
- Analysing the momentum, business trends, pipelines of the regions to forecast / resolve gaps in performance.
- Evolve a relevant version of mini-BDP deployment by BBH region.
- Create business case frameworks to support business decisions
- Support evolving C2I goals and benchmarks
Analysis of MIS and information reporting - MIS Analysis across all parameters for RBLT Review.
- Identification of Critical Areas for Improvement.
- Providing Decision Support through various Reports and Comparisons in sync with Management Objectives.
Business Planning & Monitoring - Assisting in Budget Formulations across all Products.
- Formulation of Action Plans for improvement in critical areas through discussion with relevant stakeholders.
Support Function :
- Coordinating with all Asset Teams & Other verticals for various MIS/Launch of Product Drives/Initiatives as required.
- Ensuring efficient Coordination with Zonal/Circle Teams for Timely Business Reverts for further submission.
Educational Qualifications Key Skills:
Post-Graduation: - Sales and Influencing Skills
- Banking Product & Process Knowledge
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in financial Industry.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.