Talent Acquisition Manager at HDFC Bank Ltd
Views:1573 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HDFC Bank - Product Risk Analyst (5-8 yrs)
Job Title :(Job Name) - Product Risk Analyst
Business Unit (PA) :Retail Policy
Team : (Sub team in the PA): Retail Policy
Reports to (job) :PRM
Location of role :Mumbai
Job Purpose :
Tableau Development, Monitoring Probability of Default (PD), Model testing / Analytical Dashboards, PAR Management, NPA and Stress Accounts Reporting
Job Responsibilities(JR) : 6 - 8 Areas :
- Tableau Development :
- Creating Analytical Dashboards that can be used by supervisors in the line Credit Team
- Interacting with RCHs and ACMs for improvement in these Tableau Platforms
- Ensuring accurate and timely updation of Tableau Dashboards
- Monitoring Probability of Default (PD) :
- Monitoring of Expected Probability of Default (PD) v/s Observed weighted average PD and reportingthe key findingsto PRM, APRM and regional teams
- Monitor and review exceptional trends in through the door for key demographic / parameters (such as income, age, vehicle segment).
- Benchmarking of top location/state level PD's and monitoring for incremental disbursement. (All the disbursal of the location/Hub/State)
- Monitoring of early trigger at portfolio level basis P27 bands - Non-starters, EMR, High ticket delinquent cases, life tables.
- Compilation and extraction of data for various analysis and put them in structured way for meaning full interpretation
- Publishing monthly newsletter and following with Line on various reports / data / deliverables and then follow up for improvisation
- Model testing / Dashboards :
- Comprehensive testing of Models and fixing of errors before new roll outs in the system.
- Ensuring the maximum deviations are automatically triggered in front end system and ensuring improvement of data quality through Online PAR audits.
- Preparation and validation of database to be uploaded for Pre-approved & Pre-qualified campaigns
- Monitor the performance of the P27 / scorecard through changes in approval ratios, increase / decrease in Probability of Default (PD) rates.
- Publish interactive reports and dashboards report scheduling using Tableau server to review through the door trend for Probability of Default and loss rate.
- PAR Management :
- Publishing of PAR reports on a monthly basis and bring down and maintain the PAR error rates below benchmarks
- Ensure adherence to defined policy and processes through routine PAR audits. Regular review of PAR format and scope to cover the latest changes in policy and process change
- Cross functional interaction to initiate process changes to plug the process gaps based on PAR findings. Traveling to Key locations for PAR workshop & system implementation
- Monitoring Key metrics like TAT, Reworks, Rejects, Approvals, Rejections, Deviations, Dropouts and drive corrective action in locations which reflect abnormal variance from benchmarks
- NPA and Stress Accounts Reporting :
- Identification & reporting of SMA accounts. Sensitizing business/location team on clearance of overdue amount so as to avoid them from getting reported. Freezing of limits where accounts have been reported as SMA by other Banks/NBFCs.
Educational Qualifications :
- Graduation/Post Graduation
- CAIIB (Optional)
Key Skills(examples listed below) :
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Banking Product & Process Knowledge
- Knowledge of Retail Assets
- Planning and Organizing Skills
Experience Required(examples listed below) :
- Minimum experience in years - 3yrs
- Exposure to banking preferable
Major Stakeholders(intra team and cross functional stakeholders, who would need to be interacted with for discharging duties)(examples listed below) :
- Credit Team
- Product Team
- Analytics Team
- RSU Team
- Sales Team
- Operations Team
- BTG Team