HDFC Bank - Product Manager - Product Sales/Operation Processes/STP Platform/Bundle Products SB/Cards (4-10 yrs)
Job Responsibilities -
Overall Business Objective
(30%) - To ensure that Bank meets the overall plans defined for the year for General Insurance
- Increase penetration to bank customer base, by leveraging across all banking channels and customer interfaces
- Regular tracking of all channel performance and ensure adequate support/identify support gaps is given to channels from the Vendor/support teams to ensure agreed plans are delivered.
- Agreeing annual budgets for each channel at broad channel level and keeping the insurance co. partner in sync with agreed numbers at channel level.
Bundle Products with CASA/Loans/Others. - Gen. Insurance
- Working towards bundling gen insurance products with bank's CASA/Loan products
- Improving bank's own product offering through bundling and creating mechanism of top-up to earn extra commissions
- Setting process of customer paying premium in smoother / digital way and policy issuance
Group Medical Cover (GMC) - Gen. Insurance
(15%) - Conceptualizing GMC business among small & medium corporates through salary & current accounts team
- Controlling business with proper matrix to give away any further discounts and earning best for the bank
- Running pre-approved/qualified offers for corporates in GMC for better conversion .
TRP and RFP Management (10%) - Ensuring timely raising RFPs to vendors and creating comparison for execution
- Ensuring all the executions happen within 6-month form TRP final results
- Quality and value of the event should be ensured.
Channel Level Income Recon with TPP Ops as per rates defined - Ensuring correct income is passed to channels and its resources
- Recon and query resolution at channel & resource level
- Escalation management on income
- Review with TPP ops & query related to income .