HDFC Bank - Product Manager - HNW (3-7 yrs)
To ensure a robust customer engagement process in place, review benchmarks for contacts, visits, profilers. Manage Customer life cycle journey in the programme to ensure that wallet size increases.
To ensure program offering is best in the industry for constantly reviewing competitive environment and implementing learnings.
Customer Engagement Process :
- Analyze and review benchmarks for Classic customer engagement,
- Ensure all groups in programme are adequately covered during the year.
- Drive updation and review of profiler. Ensure sufficient checks on quality in place, run initiatives to collect more customer information
- Send exception reports, provide enablers
- Portfolio / customer level Dip-checks to understand gaps and areas of improvement
Customer Life cycle management :
- Institutionalize process for customer identification, racing and on-boarding to programme
- Create benchmarks for customer journey
- Design campaigns through marketing teams and interventions for cross.
- Execute strategies to improve customer wallet share and upgrade of customers to higher programme.
Bottom Groups :
- Identify the least profitable segments of the program for focussed engagement
- Plan campaigns and strategies to improve balances, wallet share and product penetration in identified segments
- Ensure the groups identified meet the profitability/ income benchmark by end of the year
Customer Communications & Collaterals -
- Ensure relevant campaigns are sent to classic Customers
- Setup mechanism to identify campaign success and contribution to channel income
- Track leads generated through campaigns and conversions through PBs
- Create and upload collaterals for customers on programme
- Periodically review changes in content on website, collaterals and other media
- Manage content in statements, banners and other regulatory communications as necessary
Event based Triggers :
- Programme Benefits & Feature
- Competition Benchmarking
- Customer survey and Feedback Analysis
- Customer Insights
- Special Projects & Developments