Talent Acquisition Partner at HDFC Bank
Views:1876 Applications:414 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HDFC Bank - Product Lead - Education (10-15 yrs)
Job Purpose :/
Product Lead will be responsible for growth in Education segment business as part of institutional business of the bank.
JD (JR) : Actionable
- Product Lead will be responsible for growth in Institutional book size as per assigned Targets.
Product lead has to Scope, Identify the untapped opportunities and drive acquisition across states in the below mentioned broad categories to achieve the assigned targets :
1. Daycare centers/Montessoris/Pre Schools/Nursery schools
2. Primary Schools, Secondary Schools (Private/Govt.)
3. Colleges (Private/Govt.)
4. Universities (Private/Govt.)
5. Education Boards - State & Center
6. Vocational institutions
7. Coaching classes
- Tracking of Balance of the segment on regular basis and reporting to managem ent regularly as well as on reviews and monthly reports.
- Market Research, Competition analysis, existing data analysis for continuous improvement in product and portfolio growth.
- To provide existing products & solutions to both existing and new to bank Institutes:
- Solutions Products Impact
- e-Campus Multipurpose Cards Ease of making payments @ various predefined points
- e-Branch in Campus KIOSK / ATM Acquisition of Salary accounts, cross sell of digital products
- Smart Hub PG - UPI / BHIM / DC / CC / NB/ QR Real Time Basis Recon
- eCMS RTGS / NEFT / IMPS / ACH Fee Payment from Non HDFC Bank Branches
- eNET RTGS/ NEFT/IMPS Vendor & Salary Payments
- Value Added Services Integrated Reports / Web Based MIS Portal Customized Reports
- Smartbuy Platform for promoting services to HDFC Bank customers Outreach avenue for select service providers to promote services to 45 million HDFC bank customers
- Identify the requirements of the training centers/students and accordingly proposing the customized solutions.
- Spearhead the projects and Imparting / arranging the product trainings to the RBB/GIB team on new products/ solutions being introduced in education segment from time to time.
- Product Lead has to coordinate and communicate with all the stake holders i.e with respective GIB Solutions Team, Product, RBB, solution sales & GIB channel teams for business development.
- To create and develop relationship with Key Accounts through meaningful engagements.
- Drive Initiatives - Drive collection solutions specifically for Fee collection which is the main source of income for these institutions.
- Additionally various payment solutions can be offered to the institutions to acquire complete end to end requirement of the institution.
- Opportunity - Online and Offline payment and collection solutions like Payment gateways, POS, QR, CMS, Smart Hub, Smart buy, etc
- Drive to Coordinate with empaneled vendors for providing ERP solutions to schools and to identify new vendors for best product offering and optimizing opportunities
- Basis segment requirement conceptualize & provide customized products and solutions in co-ordination with GIB Solutions team, BTG, WBO, Aggregators and empaneled vendors.
- Coordination - Responsible to work in close coordination with all stake holders/cross functional depts. such as Payments, WBO, RBB, Trade team, General Insurance, Group Medical Policy for staff, CV loans, WCs, etc. for developing new products and solutions.
- Act as an efficient bridge between GIB and all other departments for channel requirements like marketing, compliance, legal, various other product teams, etc.
- Understanding channel requirements and competition practices, considering risk parameters, and recommending changes in existing processes to ensure minimum opportunity loss for the business.
- To develop and promote bank brand in Education segment by carrying various marketing initiatives.
- Spearhead the projects and Impart / arrange the product trainings to the RBB/ GIB team on new products / solutions in segment.
- Portfolio Management
- To circulate the new mandate to branches and GIB team, PAN India and champion the acquired mandate with an objective of Increase in NAV & CIB.
- Identify opportunities within education institutes like vendors, service providers whom we can onboard on our smart buy platform and get their business as well.
- Basis segment requirement conceptualize & provide customized products and solutions in co-ordination with GIB Solutions Team, Solution Sales team, BTG, WBO, Aggregators, ERP Solution Providers etc.
- Monitor the Cost to Income of the segment & account level on a monthly basis
- Work on reduction of Cost to Income by taking appropriate cost reduction and income enhancement actions
- Identify X-sell Opportunities in the education portfolio in-order to improve the overall profitability of the channel & the bank.
- Need - Gap analysis vis-a-vis competitor's offerings and providing with feedback to the respective product teams, thereby enhancing the product capability - being one step ahead approach.
- Scope and Introduce alternate channels operating in the field of education and look for new partnerships with the bank to further improve our market share in the education segment.
- Product Lead will be responsible for improving activation and cross sell in the existing book with the help of Solution Sales Team and RBB team.
- Product Lead will be responsible for replicating the success stories of focused departments & schemes across all states.
- Spearhead the projects and Impart / arrange the product trainings to the RBB/ GIB team on new products / solutions in Healthcare segment.
Educational Qualifications/Key Skills:
- Sales and Influencing Skills
- Banking Product & Process Knowledge
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in financial Industry.
- Minimum experience in years - 10 - 15 yrs
- Exposure to banking preferable