HDFC Bank - Process Manager - Debit Cards (4-7 yrs)
- This role is individually responsible for handling all process / projects and the responsibilities.
- The position is responsible for documenting a product conceptualisation into a full fledge process implementation. The position requires substantial potential in terms of visualisation, analysis (product, operations, compliance, service, customer impact, etc.), content description, clarity of thought. The position requires phenomenal persuasive skills along with articulation in terms of language, communication skills (verbal & written).
- The role portrays a business advocate for negotiating with various units and at different levels of touch points, hence it is paramount that the individual displays high level of diplomacy for the implementation of the designated processes. The position requires superior level of efficiency and determination towards objection handling.
This role includes :
1. Management of New Projects end to end,
2. Process Requirement Analysis,
3. Quality assurance, Post Implementation Support
4. Co-ordination amongst Products, Process Owners
5. Providing robust scalable process solutions
6. Compliance to Policy & Process
7. Reduction in Project Timelines
8. Review of parameter maintenance requests based on Product / Process requirement
9. Project tracker reporting
Additionally the job also requires handling Debit Card related processes which includes New Product Launch, Debit Card Sourcing, Bundling, and the additional form factors affiliated to it.
Product Initiatives -
To handle all the product level processes/service initiatives to define and design a well-crafted process with business objective and end user experience for Merchant Acquiring
Portfolio Initiatives -
To ensure all the portfolio level campaigns and processes are completed within the stipulated timelines in co-ordination with the respective stakeholders.
Process Improvement Initiatives -
Identifying areas of improvement proactively and initiate project basis the same.
Identify areas of automation / Process changes in various functions and prepare justification for system changes and have the same implemented.
Health Checks / Process Improvements -
Periodic health checks to be conducted to ensure the documented process are functional and implemented seamlessly. Identifying process gaps (if any) and ensure adequate measures to be taken to excel on the existing processes.
Team Support -
To actively participate in team discussions/meetings and provide valuable inputs for speedy closure of the processes.