HDFC Bank - Operations Manager - CSR (2-7 yrs)
- To support the CSR process and to track and communicate the progress of based on reports and documents provided
Job Responsibilities :
Process management :
- Manage process flows to ensure work continuity eg. Approval documents, payments etc.
- Maintaining and dissemination information as required by stakeholders
- Managing project initiation documentation with partners
To oversee overall administrative requirements of the team :
- To support the administrative needs of the teams, prepare budgets, schedules and other team reports as needed
Onboarding of partners, vendors and team :
- Induction of partners on the banks processes
- Facilitating Empanelment of vendors
- Facilitating approvals
- Coordinating agreements
To manage fund flow :
- To verify requests for fund release
- To check documents submitted and seek clarifications/bills where required
- Raise requests for payments post verification of 2(UC and call reports)
Budget reviews :
- Review of budget costs prior to approval to identify and address variances
Documentation and MIS Management :
- To review and publish payment status,
- Identify deviations and seek advice,
- To maintain records of approvals, payments, receipts, invoices, tax exemptions as required for audit purpose
- To manage monthly/annual reconciliation.
- Maintaining and updates information on program financials regularly
- Maintaining all central data as required
Maintaining and dissemination information as required by stakeholders :
- Providing information and reverting within TAT on requests for information/support/queries etc as received
Key Skills :
- Data Management
- Good communication skills.
- Having advanced knowledge of Excel, Word and
- A person with high personal integrity.
- A people's person with the ability to interact with and get support of local business and NGO.
Experience Required : 2-7 years of experience
Major Stakeholders(intra team and cross functional stakeholders, who would need to be interacted with for discharging duties) :
- Implementation Partner
- Internal Team(Legal, Finance, Corporate Tax Team, etc)