HR at HDFC Bank
Views:3155 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:109
HDFC Bank - National Legal Manager - Credit Cards Division (14-18 yrs)
- This position will responsible for managing all the legal activities initiated for Credit Cards Division at National level, which covers all states. The position leads team, strategizing the activity, drafting & implementing process. To update & advise Sr. management for the legal strategy to be adopted for the betterment of the performance of National portfolio. Personally, administrating high value critical cases & addressing the escalated matters & matters concerning high exposure. Managing legal team and bring the best out of the team by reviewing, advising and monitoring their performance. For updating seniors & line functions on developments of the region.
- NLM position handles all aspects of the legal function for Credit Cards Division to monitor activities PAN India. He will be responsible to maintain the legal MIS/reports of India & provide the necessary statistic on the legal initiatives taken, monitor the cost/benefit ratio & publishing the newsletter of legal initiatives of the region.
- To ensure highest level of Quality of legal initiation & providing highest service excellence to Internal Customers with fastest TAT.
- Highlighting concerns for improving the process / policy from time to time to strengthen the portfolio quality and service excellence and also ensuring standardization of process and policy implementation of Legal
- Effective monitoring on Audit compliance
Job Responsibilities(JR) :
Portfolio Management - Will responsible to handle legal for Credit Cards Division & its huge volume.
- Ensure to initiate the proper legal action timely on the accounts eligible for legal action.
- Monitor issuance & re-issuance of Summons & Warrants on regular basis & to execute the same.
- To guide team for filing appeal or revision against the order passed or to withdraw the cases against the accounts settled.
- To identify the accounts, which are non-performing after initiation & to guide team for further actions.
- Provide necessary updates to the sr. management for the initiatives taken & latest developments across India.
Team Management - To hire & Train legal managers as per the banks process.
- To guide & support the team for achieving targets in result oriented manner.
- To manage the team of 3 Central Legal Managers and 14 Regional Legal Mangers.
Risk Management - Effective defence in claims against bank, filed by bank & leading the evidence.
- Giving the appropriate recommendations to seniors in taking necessary call on defending the matter
Advisory - Highlighting concerns for improving the process / policy from time to time to strengthen the portfolio quality and service excellence and also ensuring standardization of process and policy implementation of Legal.
- Vetting of loan and other documents etc.,
- Designing of process and policy
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.