HDFC Bank - Merchant Relationship Manager (3-10 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR MERCHANT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER.
- Achieve Business Volumes in POS/EDC Business
- Shall be responsible to manage existing portfolio of Merchant accounts of POS/EDC business reporting to Area / Zonal Head
- Shall manage Portfolio volume aiming to grow the same by new acquisitions as well portfolio deepening within his assigned locations
1. Acquisition of new POS business customers and managing the existing portfolio of Key/Retail Merchants. Ensure activation / retention of merchants, Grow market share and wallet share.
2. Hiring/building FOS team.
3. Managing team productivity
4. Cross sell various banking products like Savings Account / Credit Cards / Asset products etc to the Merchants in the portfolio.
Channel and Resource Management
1. Visit existing Portfolio ME's and grow business
2. Business development with Retails Branch & other internal channels to ensure portfolio penetration of POS?EDC business
Education Qualification : MBA/Graduation
Relevant Experience :
Experience : Minimum 3 years to Maximum 10 Years in sales and Team Management.
Core Skills required: Sales Management, Team Management, Distribution Management, Channel Management,
Banking Industry & Team Management would be added advantage.
Industry : Banking / NBFC / FMCG / Telecom
Grade : Deputy Manager / Manager
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.