HDFC Bank - Manager - Secreterial - LLB/LLM (2-7 yrs)
To provide effective and efficient assistance to Corporate Secretarial Team and Company Secretary in secretarial functions. Prepare the agenda and minutes of the Board level committee meetings and Board meetings and ensuring regulatory compliances pertaining to secretarial functions etc.
1. To prepare agenda and draft minutes of the meetings of Committees of Directors and Board within regulatory time frame.
2. To prepare and file statutory forms, returns, documents with regulatory authorities within regulatory time frame.
3. To maintain up-to-date records of Board and Committee compositions, monitoring vacancies and expiry of terms of office, and assisting in appointment process in compliance with regulatory requirements.
4. To manage secretarial work relating to issue of shares, bonds, esops, etc and co-ordinating with Registrar and Share Transfer Agents of the Bank.
5. To assist in preparation of AGM Notice, Annual report and holding of general meetings.
6. To act as a custodian of corporate records, statutory books and registers.
7. To support Corporate Secretarial Department in other matters that may be referred to by Seniors from time to time.
8. To advise business teams on corporate law matters.
2. LLB, LLM
1. Minimum experience in years - 5 years.
2. Exposure to banking preferable.
3. Through knowledge on corporate laws, banking laws, secretarial standards, etc.
4. Good Communication (writing and speaking).
5. Knowledge of current affairs in legal and secretarial field.