Talent Acquisition Manager at HDFC Bank Ltd
Views:661 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
HDFC Bank - Manager - Risk Automation (3-8 yrs)
- Responsible for handling the automation projects related to Wholesale Credit Risk.
- Possess knowledge of the Wholesale Banking Credit underwriting function. Understands all the automation related requirements pertaining to the Wholesale Credit Risk. A team member who will work together with the User and ITBSG team to:
- Prepare concept note w.r.t Automation request.
- Work with ITBSG and Vendor to get the FSD (Functional Specification Document) prepared and reviewed. Ensuring that all points are covered and timely signoff for the same is provided.
- Completion of UAT (User Acceptance Testing) by the system users and sign off for the same.
- Post moving into production address queries/ issues if any and get the same resolved as per the FSD.
- Track delivery of the whole project as per agreed timeline
- Handle Audit queries related to automation w.r.t Whole Credit Risk.
- Track all the projects / production queries and prepare the MIS for weekly meetings.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.